5 COMMITMENTS of FRANKLIN COUNTY EDUCATORS
- Literacy in all classrooms
- Mathematical standards of practice
- A Progress Focus
- Challenging students and ourselves
- Professional learning communities
Royston Elementary School Mission and Belief Statements:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @RESFCSS
Royston Elementary Facebook
October 27 - 31 Red Ribbon Week:
- Monday - To kick-off red ribbon week, wear red.
- Tuesday - "Sock" it to drugs! Wear crazy socks.
- Wednesday - Put a "cap" on drugs! Wear your favorite cap.
- Thursday - Don't get Mixed up with Drugs! Wear crazy, mixed up clothes.
- Friday - "Team" up against drugs! Wear your favorite team's shirt or jersey.
October 29 - all money to pay for fall pictures or the picture packages are due today! Retakes will be made November 13th.
November 2 - TIME CHANGE, fall back one hour!
November 3 - 14 PTO Care and Share Project
Care and Share - Students can bring in canned goods for the local Rainbow Pantry from Nov. 3rd - Nov. 14. The homeroom with the most canned goods brought in will receive a Pizza Party
November 6 - 5th grade trip to NGT
November 7 - Ice cream behavior reward
November 11 - Veteran's Day Program 8:30
November 13 - Fall picture retakes
November 13 - BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) parent meeting
November 20 - 4th grade field trip to High Museum
November 20 - CHAMPS graduation
November 24 - 28 Thanksgiving Break
December 1 - 5 Santa Shop
December 9 - Christmas Muscial
December 12 - 3rd grade field trip to Fox Theatre
December 16 - RES Family Christmas Celebration, Christmas parties
Help our school earn FREE educational equipment and supplies from BI-LO! It's so easy! All you have to do is enroll your BONUSCARD to our school code and shop at BI-LO as usual.
Enrollment only takes a few minutes and your support will help make a difference for our students and their education! Click here to connect to the sign up page so you can enroll your BONUSCARD and link it to our school's code: 53885
Thanks for your support!!